20th August 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

After passing class 12th commerce can I get banking job?

after passing class 12th commerce. can i get banking job please tell me

21st August 2013, 03:27 PM
nishi513

Default Re: After passing class 12th commerce can I get banking job?

Hi friend...The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO exams and State Bank of India PO exam is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution and for SBI CLERK exam is intermediate(12th) with atleast 60% of marks from recognised institution...Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK exam is 18-28 years and for BANK PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per the government regulations...If you have 60% of marks in 12th(with commerce),then you can apply for SBI CLERK exam only...For further details visit www.ibps.in & www.sbi.co.in...ALL THE BEST...
21st August 2013, 05:31 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend

as you have passed class 12th you are eligible for sbi bank clerk only,

eligibility for bank clerk (sbi)
must be 12th passed from a recognized board
must be having minimum 60% in class 12th
age limit for clerk is 18-28 years
age relaxations provided for reserved

if you have more than 60% in 12th then you are eligible for sbi clerk,

otherwise you will have to complete your graduation from any stream and then apply for sbi po/ibps bank clerk/po

eligibility for po :
must have a graduation degree from a recognized college
no marks requirement for applying
age limit 21-30 years
age relaxation as per govt. rules

good luck
21st August 2013, 05:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
Yes,you can get a bank job after completing 12th in commerce stream and you can apply only for the clerk posts.The minimum qualification to apply for clerk exam is completion of 12th or equivalent from a recognised board/institute.The age limit should be between 18-28 years to apply for the bank clerk exams.

To apply Bank PO exams you must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.The age limit should be between 21-30 years to appear for the Bank PO exams.

You can apply for SBI clerk exam after completing 12th with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board/institute.

Thank You
21st August 2013, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get SBI clerical bank job if you are 10+2 passed with at least 60% marks and you have the required computer knowledge.

There is only one bank that is SBI which takes 10+2 candidates for clerical job and the selection is based on merit. You haven't mentioned about your marks in 10+2 and if you have got 60% marks then only you can apply for it. Reserved category will get 5% relaxation in marks.

So you can wait for the notification of SBI Clerk and apply for it. Also be prepared for the exam because the competition is very high for a 10+2 level exam.

Age Limit for SBI Clerk:

General Category : 18 - 28 years

OBC Category : 18- 31 years

SC/ST Category : 18- 33 years

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Common Written Exam:This will have questions related to General Awareness, English, Reasoning, Quantitative and Computer Knowledge questions. You have to pass this exam to get a call for interview. There is negative marking for wrong answer.

-Interview: This will also have some marks in the final selection. So you need to perform very well in this exam then only you can sure of your selection.

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
31st August 2013, 11:32 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend if you can wise to join IBPS exam after passing class 12th commerce then you are not eligible.

For apply IBPS exam you must have completed Graduation degree from a recognized University.

IBPS stand for INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONAL SELECTIOTN.

IBPS Conducts the common written examination for 20 public sector banks in every year.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS exam:-

The Qualifications Required for IBPS Clerical Examination are :-

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Limit :-

Age should be between 18 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

The Qualifications Required for IBPS PO Examination are :-

Candidate must have completed Graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.

Age Limit : -

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

For more informatioon visit:- http://www.ibps.in

All the best................
30th November 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is sneha,and i'am with my 12th,now i'am doing my degree course that is bechalor in financial market and persuing a cfp course also,and i want to give banking exam but my percentage in 12th was 59%..so can i b able to give any banking exam if possible?????????????????
24th February 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth:-03-10-1982,12 th commerce ,third class .eligible or not eligible
26th February 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have heard that now 12th passed jobs for clerk posts also has been closed now....... Is it true....????_........ 26-02-16
18th April 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation (b.com) degree. But percentage is 46 % , Can I applied Course of IBPS..!!
19th April 2016, 01:24 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th you can apply for the PO or clerk exams. And after clearing the exam you can get a job of PO or clerk. For the IBPS exam you have to be a minimum qualification of graduation. And after clearing IBPS exam you can get a job in top 17 govt. banks across the India. Or you can also apply for the private sector banks also on the behalf of IBPS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?