20th August 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take after passing 10th standard?

i am studing in 10 standard and interested in studing law so which sueject should i have to take for this and what percentage is required for it?

21st September 2013, 12:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I take after passing 10th standard?

You can try for law related courses after completing 12th class. HSC passed candidates are eligible for 5 year integrated LL.B courses. B.A LL.B, BBA, LL.B, etc are some of such courses. Admission is done on the basis of entrance test like CLAT. A minimum of 45% marks is required to appear for CLAT. Upper age limit for the applicant is 20 years.
11th August 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is persentages to admission from fitter
14th August 2020, 10:28 AM
deepikapandey9999

After 10th, the most natural step ahead is – 10+1 followed by 10+2.

Nowadays, most jobs require Bachelor’s Degree as minimum educational qualification required. In order to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree course, you must have completed 10+2 in the first place! This shows how useful this path is!

If you are interested in following this path, you have many options available in front of you. 11th and 12th standards have three prominent streams in India. They are –

Arts stream
Commerce stream
Science stream
Based on your aptitude and passion, you may choose an appropriate stream and go ahead with 10+1 and 10+2 studies.

After completing 10+2, you may choose a professional course that is relevant to your stream (Arts, Commerce or Science)!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?