21st August 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%

sir,
i have passed my inter first year with 92.3% and i wanna join in aeronautical engineering.so can anyone tell me what shld i take so that i can pass the exam?????????/

15th September 2016, 11:06 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the important disciplines of engineering. The admission to this stream of engineering is given on basis of marks and ranks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination Main and Advanced.

*JEE Main is engineering entrance examination for admission of aspirants of engineering in different technical institutes of India like National Institute of Technology, other government engineering colleges.

*JEE Advanced examination is next stage of JEE Main. Only those candidates who clear this exam are eligible for JEE Advanced.

Engineering course requires minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 for admission in any discipline of engineering. You should clear JEE Main and Advanced for admission in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?