21st August 2013, 03:38 PM
shruti.as

How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?

Hi, I have completed my BCA 2013, I dont want to do MCA as I am not interested with programming stuffs. I am wanting to pursue MBA, confused with what stream should I go for?? I am good in Mathematics., is it ok if I go with Finance?? or as my background is from BCA, shud I go for MBA in IT/Systems? plz help..urgent!!

21st September 2013, 12:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?

You can go for MBA in Finance, if interested in the field of finance and accounting. Systems/IT will also be suitable, as you are a student with graduation in computer applications. Operations Management is another suitable area of specialization. HR, Marketing, etc are some other common subjects. MBA in Computer Management may be good for you.
13th November 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I m doing bsc in computer science....but I don't want to do msc in computer science..because I am not interested in programming..so should I prefer MBA in HR or media management..?
Any other course after msc(comp)...?
25th January 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is a degree of three years hotel management is sufficient to pursue MBA in Sales and Marketing or Work experience is also required ? If yes then how many years of experience?
27th January 2017, 05:51 PM
AbhinavSinha1

You can do your master's in business management from UPES. It is India's first core sector University. Every course they are offering is specially designed according to the need of the industries. You will get better placement options because UPES has tie ups with the best companies. In terms of Infrastructure, education quality and placement options, UPES provides its students the best.Here is the list of MBA Courses offered by UPES:
MBA Energy Trading
MBA Oil & Gas Management
MBA Power Management
MBA Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities
MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
MBA Port & Shipping Management
MBA Aviation Management
MBA Business Analytics
MBA International Business
MBA with specialization in Human Resources / Marketing / Financial & Accounting / Operations Management
2nd February 2017, 05:11 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed BCA course at Graduation level, you can opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level as you are not interested in programming stuff.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduate level Management course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One should opt for Specializations during the 2nd year of MBA course.

Since you are not interested in programming, I don't suggest you to opt for
MBA in Systems Management or
MBA in Information Technology

Though you are good in Mathematics, you should have finance background at previous academic levels to understand the Finance subject easily.

I don't say it is completely impossible. Though you don't have finance background, if you put your best efforts, to easily understand the subject. You can opt for Finance if you are very much interested. Finance is very interesting subject and you can get good job opportunities.

Some other good specializations in MBA course are
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Operations Management etc.

You can opt for any of these specializations also as per your interest.

The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There would be state level and national level Entrance Exams to give admission for this course.

Popular Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Have good preparation for any of these Entrance Exams and get through it to get admission for this course in a top college.
21st August 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is doing mba after bca help in getting a good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?