20th April 2011, 11:11 PM
abdurrehmandps

Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?

what is the last date of taking admission in st. Xavier, Ranchi ,Jharkhand.for the course B.sc. [Geology]honours and how much percentage is required. From where i can get the admision form.? Is it ONLINE.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BCA course through St.Xavier Ranchi after scoring 49% in Mathematics? -- [New]
  2. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  5. Date of forms for Biotechnology from St.Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  6. Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?
  7. Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?
  8. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  9. What is the last date to apply in BCA xavier college?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing English graduation course in Xavier college, Ranchi?
  13. Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?
  14. How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  15. Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  17. Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required for St Xavier college and school in class 11th?
28th May 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE DO I REQUIRED TO GET B.sc ADMISSION IN SAINT.XAVIER COLLAGE RANCHI.
11th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?

I want to take admission in dis prestigious college in bsc physics ,so i want to know when admission form come forme..so dat i can fill up n submiit in time
3rd June 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in bsc..mathematics honours...is it possible now????
27th May 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

WHATS THE SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM OF B.SC HONS. MATHS AT ST. XAVIERS COLLEGE RANCHI
16th June 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Last date for taking admission in St. Xaviers college ranchi for B. Sc. Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?