21st August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?

Sir,i m preeti i want 2 take admission in punjabi pataila university i had done graduation from open global university passed with 60 percent bt yet degree nt wid me without degree admission possible and is migration certificate required and wht r the required documents 2 take admission in b.lib thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  2. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  3. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  4. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  5. How to get admission in M.Phil at Punjab University? I have done M.A in Music Vocal from Punjab University Patiala
  6. How to take admission in Punjab university, Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM University Sikkim
  7. How can I get admission in Punjab University Patiala for bachelor of education without literature subject?
  8. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  9. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  10. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  11. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  12. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  13. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  14. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  15. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  16. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?
  18. How to get a job after completing M.Pharmacy from Punjab University Patiala -- [New]
31st May 2019, 04:50 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?

Patiala university conducts an entrance exam for the admission to the courses it offers. you have to clear this entrance examination. And before focussing on this entrance exam you should check that whether you are satisfying the eligibility criteria or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?