21st August 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

When is the lateral entrance exam held in West Bengal

when lateral entry exam held in west Bengal, what is the slybus and how the form will be available

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry
  2. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  3. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  4. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  5. Dates of the lateral entrance exam of West Bengal JEE and SLIET?
  6. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  7. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  8. When is the common entrance exam of West Bengal held? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  10. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  11. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  14. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  15. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  16. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  17. Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?
  18. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
31st May 2017, 09:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the lateral entrance exam held in West Bengal

The tentative dates for lateral entrance exam held in West Bengal are given below.

=> Date of issue of application form: 14 March 2017

=> Last date for submission of application form: 4 April 2017.

=> Admit card download: 30 May 2017

=> Date of entrance examination: 11 June 2017.

SYLLABUS OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1. Engineering Mathematics

2. Electrical Technology

3. Computer application

4. Engineering Mechanics

5. Basic printing engineering

6. Soil and water

7. Strength of Material etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?