22nd August 2013, 01:06 PM
s chandini

Syllabus and books to be referred for Group I prelims?

please suggest me the syllabus and books which will help me to prepare for group1 prelims and get a better result. i required books along with their authors names to purchase those books. and please suggest some useful websites where i can get more information for my preparation. please.............. help me.

21st August 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be referred for Group I prelims?

I am be studying student so I wish to prepare for Las now itself please refer d books to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? 19 27th November 2019 01:07 PM
What syllabus to prepare for MPSC Preliminary Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam? 8 8th March 2015 09:55 PM
What is the syllabus for MPSC Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? 21 3rd August 2013 12:40 AM
How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? 5 10th May 2013 11:23 AM
Information regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which Optional subjects should I choose for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? 5 18th September 2012 06:59 PM