22nd August 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?

what subjects should i opt in 11 so as to become an architect?

7th May 2016, 04:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?

The candidate who wishes to become an Architect should opt for B.Arch. course after 12th class.

You should study PCM group of subjects in 10+2 in order to opt for Architectural courses in future.

Academic qualification required to apply for the B.Arch. degree is 12th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized central or state board.

The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in 12th class to become eligible for the B.Arch. degree.

To get admission in the architectural engineering course,the candidate should appear in the entrance exams like,

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) for admission to any of the Architecture colleges listed under NATA.

AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) for admission in National Institutes of Technology (NIT), Deemed Universities and central government universities and SPA.

IITJEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination) for admission in IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee .

CET (Common Entrance Test) and Architecture Aptitude Test .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?