23rd August 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MCA entrance after passing 12th with 33%

i dnt had cs in 12 also passed 12 with33% can i give entrance?

13th June 2014, 04:44 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give MCA entrance after passing 12th with 33%

The minimum percentage of marks through which a candidate can complete the academic course is by securing 35% of marks.

You are telling that you have scored only 33% of marks.

In that case, you have not completed your academic course successfully.

Kindly check your score again. Scoring 33% in the sense, you might have failed in 1 or 2 subjects.

Having backlogs in the current academic course, you are not eligible to join higher academic level courses.

I suggest you to apply for Supplementary exams and finish of the backlogs.

One more thing that I want to tell you is that,.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join MCA course is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

The candidate should have gone through mathematics subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Please concentrate on your academics because it is your career.

Please don't waste it. You will suffer a lot in the future.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?