24th August 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have scored 66%

Sir/Madam,

I am Savita, MSC Zoology holder from IDE madrass university (Distance Education) withh 66%.Am i eligible to appear for UGC NET exam.

Expecting your early response.

Thanks & Regards,

Savita

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  2. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Zoology) 10 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.7% in M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  9. Am i eligible to sit for UGC NET exam after doing M.A in English through distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer if scored 44, 46 and 76 marks in respective papers of UGC-NET?
  11. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  12. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  13. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  14. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  15. Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?
  16. Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D programme as I have done degree in English Literature
24th August 2013, 09:32 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have scored 66%

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UGC NET exam after Post Graduation Degree.

UGC NET - University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC for selection n of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Post Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with 55% marks(50% marks for SC/ST Candidate), can apply for UGC NET exam.

There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within the age of 28 years.

As you have secured 66% marks you are eligible for UGC NET.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in
24th August 2013, 11:28 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have scored 66%

YES, You can apply

But you cannot apply for the UGC NET Exams
But you have to apply for the CSIR-NET Exams

CSIR NET Exams is held for the below subjects

Chemical Sciences
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Life Sciences
Mathematical Sciences
Physical Sciences
Engineering Sciences

You have to choose the subject Life sciences

Educational qualifications is M.SC with minimum 55% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?