24th August 2013, 11:02 AM
GAWDE PRIYANKA

How to do correspondence studies if I am employee in food industry

i am employee in food industry as microbiologist and i want to do correspondenc study which is the good option msc microbiology or clinical reasearch

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  2. Are there any correspondence courses in food technology?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Can we do Clinical Research after BSc and MSc in Microbiology?
  5. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  6. How to join LLB course by correspondence? I am a employee and graduate in arts
  7. List of top 10 core companies in India?
  8. How to do correspondence BSc from registered university if I am a state government employee of Jodhpur
  9. How to do distance correspondence CS course if I am a government employee
  10. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  11. How to do training from Alcohol Industry? I am a B.Tech in food technology
  12. Any courses that could help me to work as QC in Pharma companies and Good industry? Courses for working as environmental supervisor in Petroleum industry?
  13. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in Food Industry after B.tech in Food Technology?
  15. How to work in food industry or bewerage industry
  16. Universities or academic centers to pursue studies and complete engineering graduate course in correspondence/external curriculum?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?