24th August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year

hello sir,
i am student of electronic and instrument in 3rd yr,i want to know about the list of private and govt. companies

Related Questions:
  1. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  2. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  4. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  5. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  6. Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?
  7. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  8. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  10. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  13. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  15. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  18. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
28th May 2015, 03:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year

* List of private and government companies for electronics and instrumentation as given below.

--> Railway Recruitment Board

--> Defence research and Development Organization ( DRDO )

--> Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd ( ONGC )

--> Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd ( BSNL )

--> Bharat Electronics Ltd ( BEL )

--> Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd ( BHEL )

--> Indian Defence Services

--> All Software companies

--> All machine/instrument companies

--> All Electronics companies

--> All production/manufacturing companies

--> Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(BSNL)

--> Tata Docomo

--> Samsung India Electronics Ltd.

--> Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(VSNL)

--> Siemens Information Systems Ltd.

--> Bhartiya Airtel

--> Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.(MTNL)
2nd November 2022, 10:25 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year

List of companies

Bharatiya airtel

mahanager telephone nigam limited

videsh sanchar nigam limited

samsung India electronics nigam limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?