24th August 2013, 02:35 PM
akthaku

Am I eligible for CS executive and IPCC after completing graduation in B.Com with 40% marks

HI,
I have completed my graduation(bcom) wid 40%marks...am i eligible for cs executive and ipcc also.....if i m not thn pls tell me what is the % criteria for both cs executve and ipcc alsoo....plss help me.......

9th May 2014, 09:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS executive and IPCC after completing graduation in B.Com with 40% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by akthaku View Post
HI,
I have completed my graduation(bcom) wid 40%marks...am i eligible for cs executive and ipcc also.....if i m not thn pls tell me what is the % criteria for both cs executve and ipcc alsoo....plss help me.......
Yes Off Course, You're eligible to apply for Intermediate course after Completing you're B.com course. But you're not eligible for IPCC course. Minimum 55% percentage of marks required for B.Com course in order to join in in IPCC course. Since yo have scored 40% percentage of marks. So you're not eligible for IPCC course. ICSI stands for (Institute of Company Secretary of India) and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final Course . 12th Standard or Equivalent Course is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for Foundation course and To apply for Intermediate Course, you need to Complete Bachelor degree course or Equivalent course from recognized university . So, After Completing your Bachelor degree course you're applicable for CS Intermediate course .
15th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS executive and IPCC after completing graduation in B.Com with 40% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by akthaku View Post
HI,
Yes Off Course, You're eligible to apply for Intermediate course after Completing you're B.com course. But you're not eligible for IPCC course. Minimum 55% percentage of marks required for B.Com course in order to join in in IPCC course. Since yo have scored 40% percentage of marks. So you're not eligible for IPCC course. ICSI stands for (Institute of Company Secretary of India) and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final Course . 12th Standard or Equivalent Course is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for Foundation course and To apply for Intermediate Course, you need to Complete Bachelor degree course or Equivalent course from recognized university . So, After Completing your Bachelor degree course you're applicable for CS Intermediate course .
7th February 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am IPCC student and I am simultaneously pursuing degree... Am I eligible for cs executive?
7th June 2017, 04:25 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible for CS executive and IPCC after completing graduation in B.Com with 40% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am IPCC student and I am simultaneously pursuing degree... Am I eligible for cs executive?
Yes, you are eligible. ICAI and ICSI have a tie up so if you have passed CPT you can register for IPCC as well as CS executive. You don't have to wait for bcom. You can do both.
14th November 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my CA inter in my 4th attempt can I join for cs executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?