24th August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D English? I have scored 51% marks in M.A

Sir,

I am working as a english lecturer in Riyadh, I would like to do phd English I have only 51% marks in MA So i can joint the course,

thanking you

Related Questions:
22nd March 2014, 02:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D English? I have scored 51% marks in M.A

As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to have Masters Degree in the relevant field. Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D especially for thesis presentation. Any Ph.D programme consists of thesis writing, research and presentation. There will be presentation of Thesis Topic and interview conducted by specific institutes after the entrance exam results. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?