24th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student

i am a studnt of commerce student..i have got very less % in 12th but passed my 10th with 73%..i dont know what to do know..should i reappear 12th boards or continue furthur studies...please suggest me which field i should prefer for diploma??

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  2. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  3. What do I have to study after 12th so as to become an Astronaut?
  4. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  5. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  6. Which field is better after 2nd PU? Can I choose commerce field after expecting around 70% to 80%?
  7. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ?
  8. Is B.A Psychology a better course for commerce student?
  9. Which is a better option for me to choose between MBA and CA? I am a TY student
  10. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  11. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  12. Whether a Commerce student is eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering programme? -- [New]
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  14. Is it possible to do btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can a Commerce Student appear for NCHMCT?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months
  17. What are the posts one will get after IAS and PCS? Is there any difference in the payscale?
  18. Which are the subjects a commerce student can choose to become a lawyer? List of good colleges?
20th September 2016, 09:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student

Diploma is a Certificate level course, it is available in different streams like Engineering, Pharmacy, Commerce, Education, etc.,. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.

There is nothing to worry even if you have less aggregate in your 12th standard, if you have passed all subjects of your 12th standard board examinations then, you can get admission in Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed your 12th standard with Commerce stream, so, I suggest you to opt for Diploma in E-Commerce for pursuing your higher studies in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?