25th August 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force pilot or Officer? I am a student of 12th

if i was a student of 12th standard and i passed 12th than how i became an indian air force pilot or officer?

29th March 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force pilot or Officer? I am a student of 12th

i am 17 year student how do i join in fighter pilot in indian airforce.pls reply.i am Rudradeep Bose
30th March 2014, 08:14 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force pilot or Officer? I am a student of 12th

You can join Indian Air Force through NDA Examination. NDA means National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate need to completed Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects while appearing for this examination. Intermediate from any reputed School or Institution. The candidate age should between 16.5 years - 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination. There is no relaxation applicable. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. If you satisfy above all the criteria's than you are eligible to apply for this examination.
7th May 2014, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i was a student of 12th standard and i passed 12th than how i became an indian air force pilot or officer?
If you're Interested to Join in Indian Air Force wing the you should apply for National Defence Academy which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held twice in a year .

The Minimum Qualification is required to Appear in NDA Examination, You should Complete 12th Standard / Equivalent Examination in any science stream from recognized University .

Only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination . Please Note that Commerce as well as Arts stream candidates are Not Applicable to this Air Force Academy .

Your age should be Not Below 16.5 years and Not More than 19 years .
Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to appear in this Examination .
10th November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Giridhar Reddy
Can I become an Indian Airforce Piolet by passing my 12 standard stream in pcmcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?