21st April 2011, 10:48 AM
ABADH BIHARI MANDAL

What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?

Respected sir/madam,
Presently,
i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering future institute of engg & management from WBUT .i am interested in doing m.tech in Aeronautical engineering in any one of iits or iisc banglore after qualifying GATE exam.i want to know about the syllabus for GATE exam to take admission to m.tech(Aeronautical).I mean, which syllabus should i prepare for gate xam.Aero.engg. syllabus or mech.engg syllabus.
Shall i prepare aero.engg. syllabus to take admission into aerospace engg.(On the basis of b.tech mech.) or mech.engg syllabus for the same purpose?kindly help me and reply a suitable answer.its very urgent.i am waiting.
Also give me the details of the fees structures in the respective institutes providing m.tech in aerospace.
Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?
  4. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Where can I try for job after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  10. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  12. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  17. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  18. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
29th January 2012, 10:16 AM
NAMBIRAJ14
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?

yes, my brother you can do aeronautical engineering after completing your B.E.mechanical engineering.
if you have passed in gate exam with above 90% you may try to study in IITs becausae there is so many competitions for IITs and also IIS Bangalore.
you can download your gate syllabus by by using gate web address.

Best of luck.
7th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?

Shall i join mtech in aerospace engineering after msc physics with gate score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?