25th August 2013, 09:12 PM
jacobtheophilus

How can I go abroad and study MS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical student

hi this is Jacob im studying b tech 3rd year mechanical i dont have my aggregate its less than 50% can i go abroad and study MS???? please let me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  2. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  3. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
  4. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  8. Can I go abroad? I have done degree in B.Tech mechanical
  9. Should I go for a job or higher studies after B.Tech? I am a 3rd year B.Tech mechanical student
  10. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  11. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  12. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  13. How can I get scholarship to do MS in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  15. How to do attempt May final year from abroad? I am a 3rd year B.tech student
  16. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  17. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  18. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
4th May 2020, 06:57 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: How can I go abroad and study MS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical student

Yes you can go for MS. There is no minimum requirement, however CGPA of 6-7 is considered a good score.

You can place yourself in top universities but for that you need to clear the entrance exams with good marks. Some of the entrance tests are GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc depending in which country you wish to pursue MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?