25th August 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing

Sir, i have done Bsc.biotech & doing Msc.in gis&remote sensing.sir what is scope& job apportunity for me ,when i completed msc sir please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
  2. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  3. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  4. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  5. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Remote sensing? I am a student of MSc
  7. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  8. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  9. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  11. How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?
  12. Seat in SRM for M.Tech Remote Sensing & GIS engineering with 281 rank?
  13. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. University for M.TECH(cse) whose last date of application form is not passed?
  15. MTech in Remote sensing and GIS admission
  16. Where can I find an institute in Kochi/Thrissur to study a short term course in GIS(remote sensing)?
  17. Any E-Book for Remote Sensing Paper?
  18. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics -- [New]
9th October 2017, 07:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have done Bsc.biotech & doing Msc.in gis&remote sensing.sir what is scope& job apportunity for me ,when i completed msc sir please suggest me

If you want to go for job after completing your M.Sc degree in GIS and remote sensing, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Remote sensing laboratories, Town and country planning, National bureau of soil survey and land use planning, Geological survey of India, Central ground water board, National remote sensing centres, State remote sensing application centres, Regional remote sensing centres etc. and apply for job types are as mentioned below:-

Job Options after M.Sc GIS and Remote Sensing:-

:- Assistant Professor.

:- Remote sensing and GIS software analyst.

:- Sales executive.

:- Technical assistant.

:- Application support analyst.

:- Regional manager.

:- GIS executive.

:- Project assistant.

:- Remote sensing technology lead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?