26th August 2013, 10:09 PM
manikandan.s21

How can I join core company after studying ECE 3rd year

i am studying ece dept third year, i have low gpa(less than 7) and some arrears ,but i want to join in a core company since i am interested in it, by joining in which course i can build a good career during this third year..??

27th August 2013, 03:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join core company after studying ECE 3rd year

Dear Friend

To be very honest ,I would like to state that you would not be able to get recruited in core company unless you clear your backlogs and at least have minimum % of marks according to the eligibility criteria for the company.

The second most thing is that you will be eligible for the recruitment process during your final year of engineering not in third year.

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering .It is the core branch of engineering .It has lots of career and job opportunities .

There are two modes of placement :

1.On campus recruitment:

>>Companies will come to your college and will do the recruitment process there.

2.Off Campus placement:

>>You have to approach the company when they advertise about their vacancies.

In order to join the core company ,the best way for you is to prepare for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering because of the fact that at present most of the companies are shortlisted candidates depending upon their GATE score card.

So start preparaing right from the third year by joining a good coaching institutes like :

1.MADE Easy

2.Engineers Institute of India.

Make your basic concepts clear and make one thing sure that you must have at least 65% throughout the bachelor's degree for the core companies and 60% in 10th and 12th respectively.

If you are interested in getting job in government sector ,you may also aim to crack the entrance exams like :

>>Civil services exam

>>Indian Engineering services

>>Combined defense services

>>Bank exams

Hope the information helps you .If you have any more query you can leave your message here

All the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?