27th August 2013, 01:30 AM
Fatima jamil

How can i apply for BBA/MBA?

I just want to know what subjects would be beneficial in A levels in order to apply for BBA/MBA ?? It would really help if anyone responds to my question ASAP

13th May 2014, 10:48 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i apply for BBA/MBA?

For BBA, you need to finish your class 12 with minimum 55 per cent marks. You need to have maths till class 12. For MBA, its entrance test based. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
14th May 2014, 11:59 PM
addmissionzone

hi , u have to get any college in india for more detail u have to contact
addmission zone
29th July 2020, 12:45 PM
Siddharth717

Yes you can apply
Students applying for admission must have passed 12th examination from any stream. Besides this, students may check the information brochure or eligibility criteria for the college to check more about the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?