27th August 2013, 03:10 PM
MANISH.PRASAD0099

Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?

Sir,
my question is that is it possible doing llb cource after b.com. And if yes please help me out.

28th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANISH.PRASAD0099 View Post
Sir,
my question is that is it possible doing llb cource after b.com. And if yes please help me out.
Yes Off course you're eligible for LLB course after completing B.com course. Graduation course is the basic qualification to apply for LLB course. So, After completing B.com course your eligible for LLB course. There are lot of colleges in India offers this LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. It's like professional Course. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. This course having lot of specialization. You can choose any specialization as you wish,, Criminal law /Corporate Law / Tax Law / Administrative Law / Labor Laws / Patent law etc...

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should be complete graduation degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks required to get admission for LLB course. But, here you didn't mention your percentage of marks. So, If you have scored more than 50% percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for LLB course.

The age limit of the candidate should not more than 30 years at the time admission for LLB course.

The Admission fort this LLB course is based on the Entrance Examination like, Common Law Admission Test / Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University etc.. So, you have to crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks in order to get admission for LLB course.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible for LLB course.
29th April 2016, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in any national law university of India after b.com for llb course?
30th April 2016, 11:42 PM
baarsa

Yes it is possible to do LLB course after B.Com.
LLB stands for Bachelor of Law
There are lot of colleges in India offers this LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?