28th August 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication

sir/Madam I am student of electronic and telecommunication engineering of diploma 3rd year.I want to do my vocational training in mumbai in winter vacation for 20 days. Are there any companies which offer vocational training for diploma student. Plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  4. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  5. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  6. How i will get the answers of my questions?
  7. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  9. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  10. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  14. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  16. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. Are there any training centres in Goa that provides training to EC student?
  18. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?

25th March 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication

ONLY COMPLETE GRADUCTION. IWANT TO KNOW THERE IS ANY NEED OF POST GRADUCTION/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?