28th August 2013, 03:28 PM
rajishagopalan

How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?

I would like to apply for PhD in microbiology at Pune university. Will you. Please give me the details of entrance test and the last date also
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  2. What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University
  3. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology? -- [New]
  4. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  5. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  11. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  12. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  13. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  16. Previous year Question Papers for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Microbiology in Pune university?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  18. In which Indian University can I register for Ph.D?
5th October 2015, 12:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajishagopalan View Post
I would like to apply for PhD in microbiology at Pune university. Will you. Please give me the details of entrance test and the last date also
Thanking you.
The candidate should posses certain eligibility requirements to pursue PhD in Microbiology.

- The candidate who have completed their Master Degree with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- The selection process of candidates for the course is done on the basis of some entrance exams. There will be common entrance test as well as University wise entrance exams.
- Those candidates who have already qualified in the UGC NET entrance exam exempt from the university entrance exam.

Those who score the required percentile of marks in these entrance exams can apply for further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?