28th August 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?

I am B.Com graduate and have 3 years of working experience in acounts and finance profile. I would like to pursue ICWA course. Could you please tell me the fee structure, procedure to join ICWA course after graduation and work experience?

Please do reply on my mail id - [email protected]

15th November 2016, 12:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. The various stages of this course are as below:

>>Foundation course.

>>Intermediate course.

>>Final course.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree are directly eligible for Intermediate course. The registration for intermediate course of ICWA course is open throughout the year. Examination for intermediate course is held twice every year. For June term examination, you must apply before 31st January and for December term examination, you must apply before 31st June of year of examination.

For any more details and how to register for examination, Click Here .
21st September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?

I have completed B.Com(CA) how i will join the icwa courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?