29th August 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWA? What is the fee structure?

nw im want join icwa so what is the icwa course fees

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  2. How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  3. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  4. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  5. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA? -- [New]
  6. What will be the fee structure to join ICWA course? Last date to register for this Exam?
  7. How can I join ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA
  9. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course?
  10. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How to join ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com(Accounting) from Bangalore University
  13. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  14. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  15. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  16. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  17. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
6th January 2016, 07:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWA? What is the fee structure?

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants .

There are three stages in ICWA course .They are :-

* Foundation course ,

* Intermediate Course ,

* Final Course.

One can join ICWA after 12th for ICWA Foundation Course and who have done graduation can directly apply for ICWA Intermediate course .

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWA course is 17 years. And,there is no upper age limit to apply for the course .

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Foundation Course is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Intermediate course is ICWA Foundation course / Bachelor's degree.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Final Course is the ICWA Intermediate Course.

The fee structure for the course are as mentioned below:-

- Foundation Course: INR 3,500/-

- Intermediate Course: INR 15,700/- (INR 19,700/- if Oral Coaching is opted)

- Final Course: INR 11,000/- (INR 16,000/- if Oral Coaching is opted)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?