29th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?

Sir i m in COEP but i want to transfer my admission to govt college of engeeniring karad in first year..
can i do this???
and what is minimun CGPA is required for this??
my friend from that wants to transfer his admission to COEP so can we exchange our admission???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  2. Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  4. Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?
  5. Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?
  6. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
  7. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  8. Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. Minimum CGPA required for Indian Railway job?
  11. Minimum CGPA required for GATE?
  12. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  13. Minimum score required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  14. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  15. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  16. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  18. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
21st June 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?

what are the required documents for first year engineering admission in government college
13th June 2022, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?

Which semester marks are considered for taking admission in coep Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?