21st April 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?

i have sports gradation certificate in cricket from haryana . i played national cricket tournament in cricket. i want to do b.tech can you tell me the procedure to take admission through it .Can you tell me is there any sports quota in NIT , PEC , thapar and other reputed engineering college. plz tell m waiting. and also tell the procedure to take through it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in PEC via sports quota if I am a state player?
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  3. Counseling procedure for sports quota members in engineering stream?
  4. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  5. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  7. Can I get admission in Sports quota after having shooting national's certificate?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  9. Is there any sports for all India students in PEC for B.E admission?
  10. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  11. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  13. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course under Sports Quota for a Tennis Player? -- [New]
  16. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  17. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  18. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
16th July 2011, 12:13 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?

Procedure of admission in B.Tech through sports Graduation Certificate :-
No there are no government institute provide admission in B.Tech through Sport kota.
11th April 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?

is there is any sports quota in B.TECH in punjab
30th May 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

is there any sports university coarses offered in engineering (B Tech)
11th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i played state level hockey and i have its merit certificate....can i have state quota??
6th November 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have played alli india cbse national in handball . Is there any sports quota available in pec or thapar?
20th January 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

am b.tech(EEE) final year stundt.am a sports person.i intrested on any sports.i want details of sport colleges
28th April 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have sgfi certificaye national certificate in handball .cricket and I belong to obc caste and my jeemain score is 48 and I want to join gov college is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?