29th August 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering

1.How is the future for chemical engineering in India?
2.Which Universities offer training for chemical engineering?
3.How much dos a Chemical Engineer in India earn?
4. Should I go to other countries to work as a Chemical Engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  3. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  5. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  6. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  7. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  9. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  10. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  11. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  12. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  13. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant? -- [New]
  15. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  17. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  18. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
20th August 2017, 09:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering

You can apply for the course B.E./B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) after (10+2) with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a main subjects. For admission, You are also required to appear and qualify the entrance exam JEE Main. You don't require to go abroad for study chemical engineering. In India, Many well reputed institutes offer the chemical engineering.

Career Scope In Chemical Engineering In India
A great career opportunities available for chemical engineering in India. You may get the jobs in government as well as private companies after completion of chemical engineering. In Government Sectors, State owned Fertilizer Manufacturing Firms, Chemical Plants, Water Boards, Agriculture Boards, Municipal Corporation, Food Boards, OIL, DRDO, ONGC etc. hire the chemical engineers. In Private Sectors, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food Processing Units, Petrochemical Industries, Biotechnology Firms, Metallurgical Industries are prime recruiters.

Salary
Fresher can get average salary Rs.18,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on recruiter, qualification, experience, ability, knowledge. After getting experience of 3 to 5 years, You can demand salary more than Rs.40,000/- per month.

Top Institutes Offering Chemical Engineering
- Indian Institutes of Technology
- National Institutes of Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani
- Jadavpur University
- Thapar University
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Nirma University
- Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Anna University
- SASTRA University
- Sathyabama University

Specializations In Chemical Engineering
- Process Modeling
- Simulation
- Computer Aided Design
- Petrochemical
- Electrochemical Process
- Bio process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Engineering
9th April 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering

Please give me suggestions on .... If any student is very clever and he is interested in engineering then should he choose diploma in chemical engineering or 11 science after engineering degree???
9th April 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Please .give me suggestions on this .. if any student is clever and he is interested in engineering field then what should be choose between diploma in chemical engineering and B.E. after 11/12 science??? Also give it's benefits.
Give us suggestion on My email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?