30th August 2013, 01:15 AM
kaumudi14

Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad

Hello,
I m persuing my Btech in biotechnology and this is my final year.I want to do ms from abroad.Please help me to find some good colleges. And also guide me for what all exams should I prepare.I have scored 75% till now that is my aggregate till 3rd year.Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  3. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  4. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
  5. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  6. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  7. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  9. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  10. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  11. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  13. M.Sc Biotechnology in Abroad?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  15. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  17. How to do MS in abroad after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  18. How may I find a job in abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
26th July 2015, 01:58 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad

List of university

Aston University

University of East London

University of Aberdeen

Baylor College of Medicine

University of Wisconsin, Madison

University of Glasgow

Queens Mary, University of London

University of Newcastle

University of Nottingham

Oregon State University

Purdue University

University of Warwick

Stanford University

Georgia Institute of Technology

Indiana University

De Montfort University

Bielefeld University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?