30th August 2013, 05:20 PM
bhaiyaki1monu

Can I give entrance exam after completing graduation from B.E in Electronics and Communication

i have completed my graduation from b.e. in electronic and communication,
can i give entrance exam which for b.e. from electrical

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Is B.E from Electronics and Communication equivalent to B.E electrical
  3. Can I give the entrance exam for B.E from electrical? I have completed my graduation from B.E electronics and communication
  4. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  5. Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication
  6. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  9. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Army after completing graduation in electronics and communication with percentage of 56%
  11. Best books for RAS graduation exam in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  14. What can I do after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career options in core electronics? I have finished my graduation in electronics and communication
  16. How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?
  17. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  18. What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?
15th April 2016, 11:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam after completing graduation from B.E in Electronics and Communication

You can apply for entrance exams for which electronics and communication candidates are eligible. You can not apply for jobs in which Electrical candidates are eligible.

So, ECE candidates can only apply for jobs for which ECE candidates are applicable.
16th April 2016, 12:56 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam after completing graduation from B.E in Electronics and Communication

No, you can not apply for government job for which electrical candidates are eligible. You can only apply for those jobs for which ECE candidates are eligible.

You can apply for exams like:

1. GATE

2. IES

3. BNSL JTO exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?