31st August 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate

Sir,
what group is to be taken in intermediate nd after completing intermediate nd which group is taken degree in order to study for ias?

1st April 2016, 12:58 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate

For becoming IAS ( Indian Administrative Service ) or IPS ( Indian Police Service ) officer you will have to clear Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is held once every year by UPSC in three stages which includes Preliminary test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

For appearing in the same examination the minimum eligibility criteria required are as :-

You must have the nationality of India with your age within 21 years to 32 years if you belong to general category. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

You must have completed your bachelor's degree course with any subject of your interest from a recognized open or regular university.

As from the eligibility criteria it is quite clear that stream of academics does not matter hence i will advice you to stick with the subject about which you feel secured and confident as it would seem easier to you as compared to anyother subject.

For more queries log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd March 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate

Which group taten after intermediate mpc
4th March 2020, 11:25 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

After Intermediate mpc,following are the courses you can do for a bright future:-
--B.Pharm

--B.Tech

--Diploma in Engineering.

--Merchant Navy

--B.sc

--B.Arch

--BCA
3rd July 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I want to write IAS exam my interested subject is social which group is better after 10 th
8th March 2021, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which grup to take pressent days?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?