31st August 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in USA after completing B.Tech?

i completed my b.tech in 2012. i have four backlogs in my b.tech. will i be eligible to study in usa or any problem with that backlogs?

4th September 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in USA after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my b.tech in 2012. i have four backlogs in my b.tech. will i be eligible to study in usa or any problem with that backlogs?
After completion of B.Tech degree you are eligible for MS course in USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?