1st September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th public exam?

I am +2 student and what can i do after +2 public exam

10th July 2015, 09:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th public exam?

There are so many career opportunities after 10+2, you need to decide in which field you want to make your career. Here you have not mentioned from which stream you have done your 10+2 either it is science or commerce or arts.

For candidates who have done 10+2 in science stream with PCM or PCB subjects:

>>Engineering can be one of the best option for PCM candidates. You can appear for the JEE exam in order to get admission in top institutes for bachelor of technology like NIT, IIT etc.

>>You get admission in bachelor's degree in pharmacy. You can go for entrance exams like NDA, SCRA etc.

>>Architecture can be one of the best option for PCM candidates.

For Commerce stream candidates:

>>Chartered Accountancy course: You can apply for the first stage which is called Common Proficiency test.

>>Bachelor of Commerce.

>>Bachelor of law.

>>Bachelor of computer applications for both science and commerce stream candidates.

If you are from arts stream, you can make your career in arts, humanities, media, fashion technology, journalism, tourism etc.

So selection of field totally depends upon your interest. You need to be selective as it will decide what you will get after bachelor's degree. You can select the stream keeping in mind your career goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?