2nd September 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in engineering?

which group is should take in engineering which group as more bright future know a days among this groups
1-ece
2-cse
3-mechanical
4-it
5-eee
6-bio-tecnology

11th June 2014, 09:28 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which group should I take in engineering?

Engineering is one of the popular course in India. There is great demand for Engineers in India.

Its not that one branch in Engineering is good and the other branches are not good.

Each and every branch is having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that you have to make most out of the course
-by gaining good subject knowledge
-by enhancing communication skills
-by scoring good percentage of marks

Then you can crack any Interview and you can get any type of Job.

So, I suggest you to opt for the stream in Engineering course in accordance with your interest.

But get admission for this course in a top college. Then only you can get job through campus placements.

Some of the popular Entrance Exams that give admission for this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
15th June 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

dear sir.

I am commerce student from 12th class , and my result become 2nd division, but I want to make my future in auto mobile engineering .

so please you suggest me what to do?
15th June 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

dear sir.

I am commerce student from 12th class , and my result become 2nd division, but I want to make my future in auto mobile engineering .

so please you suggest me what to do?
1st July 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 4200 rank in eamcet and i am sc candiate.please tell me which engineering course should i select.please
2nd July 2015, 01:56 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

B.E is the bachelor of engineering degree & engineering is the vast field in which you can study more & more.there are numbers of branch in engineering.but which branch you should have to select , it's depends on you.

Eligibility for engineering
- you should have qualification of (10+2) with PCM ( physics , chemistry and maths subjects)

Main Branch of engineering
- Electrical
- Electronics
- Computer
- Mechanical
- IT
- Civil
- IC
- EC

All these branch having demand in market.so Whatever the branch you select , you should have interest in it & you have to gain more and more knowledge in that.if you have a great knowledge in that branch of engineering , then you will be demanded & job is waiting for you.
15th August 2015, 07:42 PM
sai215

Re: Which group should I take in engineering?

I think mys suggestion you can go for ECE because you can easily get jobs in IT companies, Government Core companies like

IT Companies :-------

IBM
WIPRO
DELL
ITC
HP
HCL
POLARIES
AMAZON
AIRTEL

Government Jobs:---------

ISRO
BHEL
ECIL
NTPC
GENCO
TRANSCO
SAIL
GAIL
RAILWAYS
UPSC
SSC
BSNL
DRDO
DRDL
SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS
POWER GRID

All the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?