2nd September 2013, 03:23 PM
OMI JOSHI

How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE

Hello I have completed my BE ECE this year looking forward to do Mtech in instrumentation field. So i want to know which IITs & NITs offers Mtech in instrumentation for ECE candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  2. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Is instrumentation and control field a better option for ECE engineer
  4. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  5. Which field is better for me after passing ECE between VLSI, Embedded, N/W or Comm?
  6. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  7. Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  9. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  10. How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE
  11. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  15. How can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in the field of ECE?
  16. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  17. Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?
  18. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
8th January 2016, 07:34 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE

After your B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can do M.Tech in Instrumentation and yes it is possible.
It is not advisable to take M.Tech in Instrumentation rather you can choose Electronics or some other core department in Communication which will be the best. It is always not bad to take Instrumentation also.
Instrumentation and Control Engineering is one of the best course in the field of Engineering. They offer wide variety of knowledge and this course offers this.
GATE-Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the entrance exam conducted in India every year.
You can write GATE and try to get good marks in that. You may try for PSU's and IIT's with the marks obtained.
24th April 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE

I have done m.sc biomedical instrumentation in which subject life science or physical science I can appear for csir jrf net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?