3rd September 2013, 03:07 PM
alisse

How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?

I have done my B.tech in biotechnology.
and im planning to sit for this years CAT exams for MBA.
But im not sure which specialization i should choose.
Ive heard that MBA biotech is not that great and doesnt fetch good salary.
Also Mba in hospital management is for doctors and such.
Im wondering if i shall do MBA marketing or HR..
Does anyone have any idea about the scope of these for a biotech graduate in the industry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. MBA or MS: Better choice after B.Tech(biotech)?
  7. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  8. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  16. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  17. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  18. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
31st March 2023, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?

If you are interested in Marketing or Human Resources (HR) or Finance then you can definitely go for it as MBA (Master of Business Administration) in these disciplines from good colleges will allow you good job options for sure.

Further, at this moment you should be more concerned about the discipline you will select to pursue MBA degree course rather you should focus on the preparation of CAT (Common Admission Test) so as to secure the top percentile in the same examination to get top admission in top business schools in your discipline of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?