3rd September 2013, 05:00 PM
i manasa krishna

How can I join in LLB after studying B.Com 3rd year

my name manasa krishna, 20 yrs, female, iam studying b.com 3rd year now in sri venkateswara university, tirupati. Iam going to join in L.L.B next year, i want to became a judge. so, i want a clear information about these to plan my career.

16th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join in LLB after studying B.Com 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by i manasa krishna View Post
my name manasa krishna, 20 yrs, female, iam studying b.com 3rd year now in sri venkateswara university, tirupati. Iam going to join in L.L.B next year, i want to became a judge. so, i want a clear information about these to plan my career.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing B.Com. Since, you are studying B.Com 3rd year you are eligible to apply for LLB after Graduation. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the CLAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB. Those candidates who are studying final year Graduation may also eligible to apply. The admission to the LLB is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?