3rd September 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA through distance education?

i want to do my mba through distance please suggest me best distance university ...which will give placement also i am in nagpur

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  2. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  3. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  4. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  5. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  6. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education -- [New]
  7. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  8. Details of doing MBA through distance education?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  10. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  11. How to join MBA course through distance education?
  12. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  15. Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?
  16. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  17. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
15th August 2015, 01:44 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA through distance education?

***Yes ,of course it is possible to pursue MBA through distance education.

**MBA is a course which enables you to improve lot of your business and management skills ::It provides very high salary jobs to the candidtaes.

~You can take admission in one of the following courses:::

--Human Resources (HR)

--Accounting

--Finance

--Internet Marketing .

--Hospitality & Tourism

--Retail Operations

**There are few Institutes offers MBA through correspondence given below:::::

::ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad

::Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad

::Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal

::Amity University, U.P

::Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

::Indira Gandhi National Open University

::Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune

::IIM, Ahmedabad..
15th August 2015, 03:41 PM
JSD.

MBA is a master degree course with the duration of two years.There will be four semesters of six months duration each.Eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. There are many university like Ignou, Sikkim Manipal etc where you can pursue this course as distance learning program.
16th August 2015, 12:11 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.

# MBA is two years master degree course. Candidate can opt any of specialization as per their interest, potential and career prospect.

# Minimum required educational qualification in order to get admission in MBA, the candidate must have any bachelor degree with good percentage marks.

# It is mandatory that candidate must have appeared and score well in any of following examinations:
* Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
* Combined Management Admission Test (CMAT)

# In many cases few universities have their own admission examination and selection process.

# Most of the universities also offer the opportunity of pursing MBA degree through distance/correspondence mode such as IGNOU, SMU, DU etc.

# Names of top MBA colleges/institutes:
* Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
* Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
* Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
* Indian Institute of Management, Mumbai
* Indian Institute of Management, Indore
* Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
* Department of Management Studies, IIT, Delhi
* Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
* Shailash J Mehta School of Management, IIT, Bombay
* Department of Management Studies, IIT, Chennai
* XLRI -Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
* Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
* S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
* National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
* Indian Institute of Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?