4th September 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for Law Education?

BCI vide clause 28 of schedule III of its 2008 rules has fixed the maximum age limit of 20 for admission into 5 year LLB course and 20 years for 3-years LLB course. Andhra Pradesh High Court has called this stipulation illegal and therefore null and void. Now what is the position of this clause and the question whether the age bar stands or not?

21st December 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Law Education?

sir iam in complete my ug degree now i continue the three year course its possible or not after joint my law i complete my degree with in a year its possible
15th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am compited my H.S( 2 stage) in the year of 2003, that time i was joined in agriculture department, but at present i fill again join my study of llb.so kind you please help me how to study in LLB at my age...this end.
28th November 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 38 yrs old caste SC, i have completed graduation also can i join in LLB by writing Lawcet / by Distance can it possible please suggest me.
19th October 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate and want to do LLB and my age is 56 years. Can I do LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?