6th September 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology

after completing mpharm in pharmacology. is it possible to apply for the post of drug inspector or is it neccessary to take 2-3 years work experience in manufacturing department?

1st April 2016, 01:10 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology

UPSC conducts entrance examination at national level and State Government at State level every year for recruitment as Drug Inspector.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or equivalent pharmacy degree from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce
15th March 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology

I have completed my M.Pharmacy in specialization in pharmacology, so can I directly eligible for DI entrance or have to take 18 months experience in production area?
Please help me.
10th August 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is mandetory to complete 18 months industrial experirnce after completing M pharma in cology or microbiology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?