6th September 2013, 10:31 PM

Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?

can i do B.ed after scoring 47% marks & MA me 50% hai to me B.ed kar shakta hu kya please help me/

30th June 2015, 11:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of education and it is two year professional degree course necessary for ones who are interest to make career in the teaching profession. To be eligible for teacher in the secondary or higher secondary school one needs to have the same degree. This degree is mainly concerned with the way of teaching, how to provide quality education with limited resource and establishment of a relationship between student and teacher for better understanding.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing this course is a bachelor degree course from a recognized university with science or arts stream with at least 50% aggregate in the same. There is no age limit for the same.

So, sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed course as you have just scored 47% in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?