7th September 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University

I have done BA from Shimla University & 2 year diploma in art & craft. I am interested to study further, master in fine arts through distance education. My question is that can i do the masters in fine arts. If I can then from where? I shall be highly thankful for a positive answer.

16th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University

I have done BA from Punjab university &2 year diploma in art&craft. I am interested to study further , master in fine art through distance education. Can I do?? Please give me reply
28th June 2019, 02:14 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University

The admission into M.A Fine Arts course depends upon the merit of entrance test. The entrance test is conducted by institutes and is based on English and Fine Arts. During the admission process, candidate’s age and caste statuses are taken into consideration.

Following are some entrance exam that is conducted by some of the MA Fine Arts colleges in India:

University of Hyderabad Entrance Test
University of Delhi Entrance Test
Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam
Kurukshetra University Entrance Test
Amity University Entrance Test
International Institute of Fine Arts Entrance Test

MA Fine Arts: Eligibility

The candidates must have to complete their B.A. degree under any recognized College or University. The marks of entrance test and admission for this course may vary from college to college.

Graduation and a bachelors degree obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?