10th September 2013, 06:12 PM
ginni chauhan

How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?

how to get admission in llb? what is the fee structure, time period and last date of admission? FOR SHEDULE CASTE
Pls. reply as soon as possible
[email protected]

14th February 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?

I wish to do LLB by scoring ranks in any of the entrance exams like CLAT,SET,AILET etc. How much fees will i have to pay in these colleges even i get admissions by way of winning in entrance exams?
Plz do rply asap
14th February 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?

I wish to do LLB by scoring ranks in any of the entrance exams like CLAT,SET,AILET etc. How much fees will i have to pay in these colleges even i get admissions by way of winning in entrance exams?
Plz do rply asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?