11th September 2013, 02:01 PM
diyaesh

How can I become a Gazetted officer after graduation?

How to become gazetted officer after graduation? What are the entrances we can give?

15th July 2015, 02:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Gazetted officer after graduation?

Gazetted officers are executive, managerial or supervisoreal level ranked public servants of India. The government of India or State governments has classified public employees into four groups:

>>Group I or A Gazetted Officers.

>>Group II or B Gazetted and Non Gazetted Officer.

>>Group III or Group C officer.

>>Group IV or Group D officers.

Examples of Gazetted officers are commissioned officers of Indian Armed Officers, officers from Civil Services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc.

So, depending upon your qualification, you can appear for the various entrance exams to become Gazetted officer in future:

1. National Defense Academy exam:

>>After 10+2 exam, you can appear for this exam. If you clear the written test and Service Selection Board, you will do three years course and training and after training you will join in commissioned service then you will become Gazetted officer.

2. Civil Services examination.

>>Minimum qualification required to appear for this exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit is 21-30 years for candidates of general category. Upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST candidates.

If you clear the preliminary examination, mains examination and personal interview, you will be able to join services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc. After joining any of the services, you will become gazetted officer.

As you have done graduation, Civil Services examination is the best examination for you to become Gazetted officer.

30th January 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a B.E information science graduate and 35 years old am I eligible for any government job if any what exams should I take up

30th January 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the options to get government job for B.E graduates age 35 , exams to take up

21st January 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Pg course and trying govt exams how can I become gazatted officer

6th June 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have a question ;here u go 'To become a gazetted officer what should I do after inter second year? pls reply me soon .

21st July 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 and joined degree for BSC maths. What are the steps to become a gazetted officer

6th October 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation b com ..so what i have to do .to become gazetted officier

31st December 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have computer bsc chemistry in this year .truly I need a gov.job after that I need pg certificate in food science which one is the most popular colleges for that?

19th April 2022, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the options to get government job for B.E graduates age 35 , exams to take up
There are no options for you. Most of the govt jobs have upper age limit of 32 years. As you are beyond it you aren't eligible to apply for govt job.
Work in private sector now

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?