11th September 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology

respected sir,
i am a student of bsc biotechnology IInd yr. i wanted to know that if i do msc biotechnology will i get job in companies and which companies offer job for msc biotech. also i wanted to know the colleges in pune that offer agriculture and animal biotechnology and do these courses have any scope. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  6. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  7. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  8. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Sikkim? Is there any college affiliated to this course? I am a BSc Biotechnology
  11. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  12. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  16. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
2nd March 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology

How many marks should I get in msc entrance exam for forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?