11th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Ameena km

How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?

Is it good to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance? I am planning to do MBA at Kazian Global School of Business Management (distance) which is registered with MGU, Kottayam. UG Granted Institution.. Is this a good choice? Please give your suggestions..

12th September 2013, 09:01 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?

Hello Friends,

There is no difference between correspondence and distant learning courses

both are the one and same thing. There are so many universities in India which

imparting MBA through correspondence/distant learning for example the Indira

Gandhi National Open University is also imparting MBA through Distant Learning

but the condition is of two years experience in managerial cadre.

Good Luck
26th September 2013, 03:24 PM
Einsedu

Default Re: How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameena km View Post
Is it good to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance? I am planning to do MBA at Kazian Global School of Business Management (distance) which is registered with MGU, Kottayam. UG Granted Institution.. Is this a good choice? Please give your suggestions..
Hello Ameena,
MBA distance education is good when you have work experience. When you dont have work experience you should opt for better colleges or universities. Correspondence MBA and Distance MBA are one and the same type of MBA.
Eins Education also offers distance MBA in collaboration with Welingkar Institute of Management. You can opt for Welingkar distance MBA from Einsedu. Welingkar MBA courses were awarded as top MBA courses by Career 360 in West zone.

If you require counseling you can log on to below site and can drop your query:
www.einsedu.in

Regards,
Einsedu
22nd May 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?

Sir I complete my 12th with 53% marks now I am pursue bca from ignou can I egligible for cat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?