13th September 2013, 01:58 PM
rariyansushma

How can I become a lecturer?

Hi sir I am going to join in llm, I want to become a law lecturer, can u plz tell me the process, how to become a law lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  2. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  3. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  4. How can I become a lecturer?
  5. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in BSc Microbiology after completing D.Ed?
  7. Criteria for working as a lecturer in colleges as a Biological Sciences Lecturer?
  8. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. Can I become a lecturer if I have 49% in degree and 65% in MBA? Is there any other course which I can do to become a lecturer and earn 40k a month?
  11. What should I do to become a lecturer? I am a M.A in Bengali
  12. Which stream in M.Tech ECE can help me in becoming a Lecturer?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  15. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience? -- [New]
  16. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  17. Scope of me and mba
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
15th July 2015, 06:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer?

If you want to become lecturer in government college, you will have to clear the National Eligibility test.

NET stands for the National Eligibility test. This entrance exam is conducted twice every year by UGC.

Eligibility criteria for the exam:

1. Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum percentage of marks required in master's degree is 55%.

So you must have minimum of 55% in master's degree in law. For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation of 5% in marks.

2. There is no upper age limit for the lectureship. For JRF the upper age limit is 28 years. So after clearing NET exam, you will be able to become lecturer in law.

Official website is www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?