13th September 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication

Dear sir, i am finished diploma in electronics and communication, i am interested to do IPS as my diploma degree is qualified for IPS? tell some idea, i am waiting for your answer thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  4. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  5. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  6. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  7. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  11. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  13. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  14. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to become an IPS officer after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
14th September 2013, 09:01 AM
nishi513

Default Re: How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IPS EXAMINATION(civil services exam) is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## SO, with your diploma in ECE, it is sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for IPS EXAM but you can apply if you complete Graduation
## Age limit to apply for IPS EXAMINATION is
~>21-30 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>21-33 years for OBC candidates
~>21-35 years for SC/ST candidates
## The physical standards required to apply for IPS EXAM are
~>165 cm height for men and 150 cm height for women & 5 cm height relaxation for SC/ST candidates
~>85 cm chest on expansion for men & there is no such requirement for women
~>Eyesight should be 6/6 or 6/9 in good eye, 6/12 in worst eye for distant vision & 0.6 in good eye, 0.8 in worst eye for near vision
## The number of attempts allowed for IPS EXAM are
~>4 times for General
~>7 times for OBC
~>no limit for SC/ST category candidates
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
14th September 2013, 09:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication

After finishing Diploma in Electronic & Communication, one is not eligible to apply for IPS as the minimum educational qualification for IPS is Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical and Mental Fitnes, can apply for IPS, Civil Service Exam..

Apart from this this, the candidate should have possessed minimum prescribed Physical requirement such as:-

HEIGHT:- General Male-165cm and Female-150cm while SC/ST Male-160cm and Female-145cm.

CHEST:- Male-84cm while Female-79cm expandable to 5cm in both the cases.

Hence as you are interested for IPS, you must complete B.Tech. Degree after Diploma in lectronics & Communication Engineering.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th September 2013, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i am finished diploma in electronics and communication, i am interested to do IPS as my diploma degree is qualified for IPS? tell some idea, i am waiting for your answer thank you....

IPS stands for Indian Police service.IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam .

Graduation degree with minimum percentage marks from any discipline.Final year candidate can also applicable for IPS Exam.Not required any kind of percentage marks in graduation degree .

As per your academic qualification you are not applicable for IPS Exam .Because you have only Diploma degree .

Your age should be in between 21-30 years for general candidate.Age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.Also you must be citizen of India.

Selection process for IPS exam are -

1) Preliminary Test
2)Mains Exam
3)Personal Interview.

List of the Best Books for IPS Exams:-

Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations
by M. Laxmikanth
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Objective General Studies For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
by A. R. Khan
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

UPSC Portal: General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal Publications

Exam notification is announced in the month of September or October in upsc website .

For more details of IPS Exam , You can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
15th September 2013, 07:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

IPS stands for Indian Police Service. It is one of the top civil service in India.

In order to get job opportunity in IPS, the following is the required information.

You have to crack civil services examination which is being conducted by UPSC every year.

The selection procedure will include
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

In order to be eligible to apply for CSAT Exam, the required criteria will be

-You should have completed your Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

-Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

Age limit will be as follows
21-30 years for the candidates of General category
21-33 years for the candidates of OBC category
21-35 years for the candidates of SC or ST category

As you have completed Diploma course, that will not come under Graduation.

So, you are not eligible to appear for civil services exam with your diploma as the highest level of academic qualification.

I will suggest you to complete your Graduation first.

Then only you are eligible to apply for civil services exam which is the common written exam to join various civil services.

Along with your Graduation, you can also have preparation for civil services exam.

Wish you all the best.
16th September 2013, 12:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

IPS stands for the Indian Police Services and it comes under the Civil services examination that is organised by the Union Public Service commission.

The minimum academic qualification required for the Civil services exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university .Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

So being a diploma holder you are not eligible for the Civil services examination.First of all complete your bachelor's degree then think about the Civil services exam.

You can also do preparation from the institutes like:

>>Rao's IAS study cirlce

>>Chanakya IAS academy

>>ETEN IAS academy

>>Khan study group

The age limit for the Civil services exam is 21-30 years for the general candidates .

For the obc it is 21-33 years and for the sc/st it is 21-35 years .

Information about number of attempts :

It is four for the general ,seven for the obc and no limit for the sc/st candidates.

You must be an Indian citizen.

This is the toughest entrance exam of India with three stages :

>>Preliminary or civil services aptitude test

>>Main exam

>>Personal interview

For any more details regarding this exam please visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you as much as you expect .For any other assistance please do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy your life and all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
18th September 2013, 03:32 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend,

Sorry , you are not eligible for IPS exam after completing diploma degree because minimum Educational Qualifications is graduation degree...

IPS stands for the Indian Police Service

This exam is conducted by Union Public Service commission every year....

Eligibility and Criteria :-

A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree in any Discipline from recognized universities are eligible for this exam....

Final year graduation degree students also eligible for this exam....

There is no any percentages criteria...

A candidate must be an Indian....

Age Limit :-

General category student:- 21-30 years.

OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years.

SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years.

Attempt Limit:-

General candidate - 4 times.

OBC it is max. 7 times.

SC/ST No limit.

Exam Pattern :-

Preliminary Exam.

Main Exam

Interview

For more details - Click Here

All the best....
19th July 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job at an age of 33 years and after doing diploma in electronics & telecommunications
21st August 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am very interested to do the job of IPS bur now I am continuing my diploma in electronics and telecommunications so please help what should I do to join Indian police service ..Thank....you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?